Re: [Jed-users-l] AsciiDoc Mode?

> GDB Has anyone written a mode for AsciiDoc
>
> There is a reStructuredText (RST) mode for Jed. RST markup looks similar
> to AsciiDoc, so this might help, if you were planning to roll your own.

Hi Swithun,

Thanks for the pointer.  You are right, it looks like there are
reasonable similarities between AsciiDoc and RST on the front-end.
(Looking at the back end, however, I'd say AsciiDoc was stronger.)

I guess I now have the incentive to dig into S-Lang so I can write my
own AsciiDoc mode. :)

George

--
---
Faster moments spent spread tales of change within the sound...