Re: Using JED with Pine MUA

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Duke wrote:

I have my Pine mail client set up to use an external editor as follows:

jed %s -tmp --mailedit-mode

However, I don't seem to observe any appreciable difference. All
comments/suggestion are welcome. TIA...

While I cannot help you, mostly for not having understood the question, I'd like to... understand the question! Specifically, you "don't seem to observe any appreciable difference" wrt... WHAT? Pico as the default editor? If so, then the answer -along with its companion question- does not belong here but to the (Al)pine ng.

Michele
--
Um, uh, oh, oh, I might as well come clean with you.  I ain't too good at
talking to women and I really wanted to do you, so I brought along the love