Re: Configuration problem

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008, G. Milde wrote:

Can you be a bit more specific? You have a new Ubuntu box and created both,
~/.jedrc and ~/.jed ? I thought this was a rather uncommon setup.

In my case, as a *user*, I just tend to copy the files in my home from one account to another. In this case, I didn't even do so: the admins just changed the underlying OS: users' homes are mounted via nfs. It is obnoxious that my favourite editor just "stopped working" upon such a change, given the the OS is of "the same breed" after all...

Michele
--
// The specific idiot in this case is Office95, which likes
// to free a random pointer when you start Word95 from a desktop