Re: Mail mode

Duke Normandin wrote:
I do not have my own domain, so I have to use my ISP's SMTP server (my TELCO does not allow servers to be run unless one has a business account ). So I need some way to tell Jed and/or Postfix to send all mail to: smtp.myISP.net. Or something.....

To configure Postfix to send all e-mail through a particular SMTP server, use the relayhost option in /etc/postfix/main.cf.

--
Vladan Bato
vbato@xxxxxxxx