Re: flyspell does work with JLM (Jörg's LaTeX mode)

2007/11/25, Itai Arad <itaitay@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I tried it. After the second time flyspell is activated. But then, the
> syntax higlhighting of the LaTeX mode is disabled...
> It seems I cannot have both syntax highlighting working together. This
> is strange because I use the following lines to call flyspell:
>

>     custom_variable("flyspell_syntax_table", "LaTeX");
>     define_blocal_var("flyspell_syntax_table", "LaTeX");
>     flyspell_mode;
>
> like I read somewhere - this, as I understand, should make it possible
> for the two syntax highlighting to work together...

The reason your latex syntax highlighting disappeared, is probably because
the after_latex_load_hook() was called from some other buffer, so
flyspell uses its own syntax table. As Joerg has said, you should use
a latex_mode_hook. Try something like
define latex_mode_hook()
{
     define_blocal_var("flyspell_syntax_table", "LaTeX");
     flyspell_mode;
}

If that doesn't work, add
use_dfa_syntax(0);