c_mode_hook configuration

Hi!

I am trying to configure jed to conform to my new employer's C coding
standards, but I am having some problems getting the indentation right.

Their coding standard mandates this:

 int main()
 {
    if ( foo )
       {
       bar();
       }
    else
       {
       baz();
       }

    switch ( foo)
       {
       case 1:
           foo();
           break;

I have currently set this, which almost works, except that I get an
extra indentation between the if-braces and the contents (yes, I do
think it looks horrible), which I can't figure out how to get rid of.

 C_INDENT = 3; /* Indent by three */
 C_BRACE = 3;  /* Indent by three in braces */
 C_BRA_NEWLINE = 1; /* Braces go on their own lines */
 C_Colon_Offset = 0; /* Case aligns to braces */
 C_CONTINUED_OFFSET = 4; /* Indent continuation lines */
 TAB = 3; /* Tab stops are three spaces */

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/