Re: mailinglist

John E. Davis wrote:
There is just one list.  jedusers@xxxxxxxxxxx is an alias for
jed-users-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  You should get just a single copy of this
message-- if not the problem lies elsewhere.

OK, now I understand, and indeed I received only one copy. But you often send a message to both addresses (see for example your first reply to Jörg in this thread), which means that two actual messages are sent, and they both end on the mailing list. The mailing list software is not clever enough to see that the messages are duplicates and forwards both of them.

Vladan.

--
Vladan Bato
vbato@xxxxxxxx