Re: mailinglist

Jörg Sommer wrote:
Hallo Vladan,

What's the old one and what's the new one? Is there a forwarding between
the lists? Why the old one isn't disabled?

As far as I can tell, the old one is jed-users-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and the new one is jed-users@xxxxxxxxxxx.

John always cross-posts his messages to both lists, but I don't think it's done automatically. Since I'm still subscribed to both lists, I receive them twice.

I noticed that the first message you sent in this thread was sent to jed-users-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, while the other messages were sent to one or the other, or both. I sent mine to both lists, but your reply was only sent to jed-users@xxxxxxxxxxx, and now I'm cross-posting again as I don't know to which list you're subscribed.

Of course everything I said might be completely wrong, as all I can remember is that, at a certain point in the past, a new mailing list was created but I forgot the details.

John will certainly know more.

--
Vladan Bato
vbato@xxxxxxxx