Ann: Jörg's LaTeX mode r118

Hi,

I am happy to announce a new version of Jörg's LaTeX mode for Jed. I've
installed a new tar.gz of version r118 on
http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jjm-r118.tgz

What is JLM:
  JLM is an advanced LaTeX mode for Jed. Its aim is to help the user by
  taking over annoying and stupid things they need to be done, like add a
  \usepackage when you add a command or environment from this package or
  put dollar signs around mathematical commands and move the cursor to an
  appropriate point.

  JLM does not think for you. If you want a tabular, but insert an
  itemize, JLM doesn't prevent this. So, you should be familiar with
  LaTeX and know what environments and commands are and where to place
  them in a document—JLM helps writing them.

Some selected changes since r100:
· Added logo commands for AMS, AMSLaTeX, AMSTeX, BibTeX, Dante and dante
  from the package dtklogos.

· Reworked label_hook() to suggest sec: or cha: if not within an environment.

· newline_with_completion() insert_dollar(): Added support for unequal
  intervals like (-\infty,0] and [0,\infty), e.g. ] is a valid counterpart
  of ( and ) is a valid counterpart of [. The default completion is still )
  for ( and ] for [.

· Now, insert_limit_char() is disabled in the argument of \inluce, \url and
  \nolinkurl, too.

· Added menu entries for show_bibtex_log(), show_mkidx_log() and
  pop_log_file().

· Added keybindings for
  + show_bibtex_log:   ^C r v
  + show_mkidx_log:    ^C r u
  + print:             ^C r p

· Extended the texdoc_show() to open files they end with tex or txt in jed
  itself.

· Added menu entries (in Mode->Specials) to select the simple keymap or the
  default keymap. Because I assume the latex code is valid, some main
  functions like is_math() fail if it's not. This makes it impossible to
  insert $, ., -, space, … —well you can use ^Q, but this is ugly. If you
  don't have the time to look for why they fail, you can switch to the
  simple keymap and live without the advantages of JLM, but you can keep
  on writing.

· Added support for folding. see doc/jlm.tex or
  http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jjm/doc/jlm.pdf

· Added ^Coo to fold a region and extended Return to unfold a region, when
  you hit Return at the beginning or inside of a hidden region.

For a full changelog, use
  svn log -r101:118 https://svn.lug-jena.de/repos/public/jjm

I would be very happy about feature requests, bug reports or any kind of
feedback to know if someone uses my mode and if he's satisfied.

Bye, Jörg.
--
“It's been said you aren't a real UNIX system administrator until you've
edited a sendmail.cf file. It's also been said that you are crazy if you