RE: [jed] help for diff mode (syntax color via dfa)

Hi Jedders,

The problem with this setup is that diff and block markers will not be in
reverse... as those are "section delimiters", I prefer to be clearly
visible.

And on my color scheme it looks not so well: for example, I use 'green' both
for preprocessor commands and numbers, and for "operator" I have a blue that
most terminals render very dark... it's ok for few characters (as
operators), but not readable for long text.

I feel that we can't please everyone, so people will need to create a custom
color scheme.

But I want a default color scheme that:
- is able to cope with any background color.
- doesn't scare people away.

Anyways, I didn't have time to put this on jedmodes as promised (can someone
make the days 36 hours long?), so there is my latest version. Ths is mostly
a merge of patches seen on this mailing list (thanks to you all!).

Next I will try to:
- Play a bit more with colors.
- make diffmode read-only, and enter editing mode only on user request.

Thanks,
						Dino