Re: svn.sl from jedmodes

On 28.04.07, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
> >Yes, thanks the commands now work, but the execution of the
> >svn-command fails, cause the filename is composed wrong:
> >
> if found the reason in line 810 in dirlist_extract_filename
> is :
>        variable file = line[[2:]];
> it must be:
>       variable file = line[[7:]];
> i.e a 7 instead of a 2.
> isn't there a better way to skip the blanks after the leading mode-letter ?

There are several. I stripped the whitespace around the extracted
filename instead of hard-coding 7 spaces. (There is a test for at least one
space in dirlist_valid_filename().)

In the long run, I would like to use filelist->extract_filename() (and
generally let the svl-listing mode be a child of filelist mode.