[no subject]

Bcc:
Subject: Re: svn.sl problems

On 26.04.07, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,

> Some problems prevent the attached svn.sl mode to be fully usable. If I
> do a
> 'Open directory list' in a single window, the directory list is shown in
> a new buffer in that window.
> But when I do that in a split window, the directory list is shown in the
> dirlist-buffer, and the output of postprocess_dirlist_buffer is inserted
> in the other buffer, which contains a file I edit.

Could you try if the version on http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/svn/
fixes this problem?

> private define postprocess_dirlist_buffer() { %{{{

... is ok, but expects the current buffer to be a dirlist.

> public define cvs_list_dir() { %{{{

calls

>    do_cvs(["status"], dir, 0, 0);

which contains an otherwindow() call.

I added code to return to the dirlist buffer.

The version at Jedmodes also requires a different activation in your jed.rc:

Instead of an ``require("svn");`` (or ``() = evalfile("svn")``), you need to
insert the content of the INITIALIZATION block. This results in a faster
startup, as svn.sl is only evaluated, if you need it.

Optionally, you can add autoloads and keybindings for svn functions.