Re: Spell Checker

Good evening, Gregory...

On Wed April 25 2007 6:18:26 pm Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> Forgot to ask in my last post if there are plans to include a spell
> checker in jed?

There is already the means to use either Ispell or Aspell from within Jed,
either of which are robust dictionaries of long standing. Although you did
not mention whether you are running Jed from within Windows, I have been
using one or the other dictionary in Linux for well over five years and
find them not lacking at all.

Also, with only a minor amount of tweaking and downloading some software
you can also connect the Moby-Thesaurus to Jed, as well, thus giving you a
massive thesaurus at your fingertips. Plus there is so much more that you
can add to Jed giving it even more flexibility. I would highly recommend
you spend some time reading http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/, but as
always, if you have unanswered questions, ask them here.

Dave
--
Dave Laird (dlaird@xxxxxxxxxx)
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Actually, what I'd like is a little toy spaceship!!

--
This message has been scanned by MailScanner on The Used Kharma Lot.