Ann: Jörg's LaTeX mode r100

Hi,

I am happy to announce a new version of Jörg's LaTeX mode for Jed. I've
installed a new tar.gz of version r100 on
http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jjm-r100.tgz

What is JLM:
  JLM is a very good LaTeX mode for Jed. Its aim is to help the user by
  taking over annoying and stupid things they need to be done, like add a
  \usepackage when you add a command or environment from this package or
  put dollar signs around mathematical commands and move the cursor to an
  appropriate point.

  JLM does not think for you. If you want a tabular, but insert an
  itemize, JLM doesn't prevent this. So, you should be familiar with
  LaTeX and know what environments and commands are and where to place
  them in a document—JLM helps writing them.

Some selected changes since r61:
· Improved detection of math mode, e.g. the argument of \intertext,
  \mbox and \text are not math mode and support for \[ \] was added.

· Added tools to convert LaTeX code from native (\"a) and german ("a)
  style to latin1 or utf8.

· Autoremoval of spaces around ~, \, and \  in text mode on insertion.

· Improved the parsing of command arguments. Now you can split the
  arguments across lines like it is done in \usepackage with a big list
  of optional arguments.

· Replaced Jed's parse_to_point() and find_matching_delimiter() by
  specialized functions, because they cause problems. Now, intervals
  like (-\infty, 0] aren't a source of problems anymore.

· Replaced the internal variables ENVIRONMENTS and ENV_PKG by the env_list
  structure that is publicly accessable through env_register().

· Upon file load, JLM parses the file and adds unknown environments and
  commands to its internal structures.

· Replaced the PACKAGE_OPTIONS stuff by a pkg_list structure, which can be
  filled with pkg_register().

· Added after_latex_load_hook and after_latex_external_load_hook to be
  used for user customization. Look at doc/latex-jed.rc.

· Added some keybindings to the documentation.
  http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jjm/doc/jlm.pdf

For a full changelog, use
  svn log -r62:100 https://svn.lug-jena.de/repos/public/jjm

I would be very happy about feature requests, bug reports or any kind of
feedback to know if someone uses my mode and if he's satisfied.

Bye, Jörg.
--
Eine Blume geht über eine Wiese, sieht einen schönen Menschen und reißt
ihm den Kopf ab.