Re: Where is push_defaults?

Good morning, Guenter...

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 11:49 pm, G. Milde wrote:

> By "apply", do you mean "copy" or "copy and install"?

I'm sorry. I copied them to the Jed home directory of /usr/local/jed/lib.
Is there another procedure I should follow when adding files I download
from the Jed repository?

> > ...and the minute I uncomment 'require ispell_init' and 'flyspell_mode, it
> > errors out with 'push_defaults is undefined'...
>
> It looks like ispell_init misses the autoload command for
> "push_defaults". If you add
>
>   autoload("push_defaults", "sl_utils");
>
> before the require("ispell_init"); it should work.

It works! It works! Thank you. Out of morbid curiosity does this minor
issue have anything to do with the fact that the box on which this is
being installed is completely across the country from me?

> > 		setkey("beg_of_line","\e[H");
> > 		setkey("eol","\e[F");
> > 		%setkey("beg_of_line","key_home");
> > 		%setkey("eol","key_end");
>
> As you load keydefs.sl, how about using the key variables defined
> there, like e.g.
>
>  		setkey("beg_of_line", Key_Home);
>
> (remember to use the correct spelling and no quotes).

I'll give it a try. I believe the reason I first began using the odd
notation was a non-standard keyboard was giving me fits. Over the year and
one-half since I added the setkey additions to my .jedrc, I have long
since changed keyboards a few times over.

Again, many thanks!

Dave
--
Dave Laird (Dave@xxxxxxxxxx)
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random fortune For the Minute from Unix fortunes:
Lt. Dan: "Have you found Jesus yet Gump?"
Forrest Gump: "I didn't know I was supposed to be looking
for him - Sir!"