Re: Searching in jed-B0.99-17.165 (UTF-8)

Jens Wilhelm Wulf <jens_w2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>What about my xjed 'Failed to open input method' problem?
>  -Is it a bug in xjed?
>  -Is it understood, intended and I have to change a part of my system?

What input methods are you trying to use, and what input method server
are you using (e.g., scim)? How are you involing Xjed and what Xjed
resources are you using?  What is the value of your XMODIFIERS
environment variable?  If I can reproduce your environment, then
perhaps I can reproduce the problem.