Re: gold key for edt mode

Hi Guenter, Marko,

Frankly, I do not want the Numlock key for GOLD, except - for other
people (?) and backward compatibility  - you may want to keep it
only on Windows. I work on Linux and Windows so I want a key
(preferably KP_7) that works on both systems.

The Numlock key will be difficult to handle on Linux, both in
console/KDE terminal mode and in Xwindows (xjed) mode. That is
why I try hard to avoid it.
So my preference for the numlock key is "do nothing".
(and - as Guenter suggests - report where the gold key is).

I think Markos solution is complicated and will be difficult
to maintain in the future. And once again, on linux the numlock
key will stay problematic. I would advise against that solution.

Regards,
         Thei.