cuamisc link (was Re: Any outstanding issues?)

Dear John,

On 16.01.06, John E. Davis wrote:
> G. Milde <g.milde@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I was unable to grab cuamisc.sl.  The link to it does not look right.
> On <http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/cuamisc/> the link is called
> csv:cuamisc.sl.

Thanks for pointing out this misspelling. It should read cvs:cuamisc.sl, which
is translated to a ViewCVS lookup in the index.php script. Fixed now.

I am glad to find out you attempt to get the modes as I did not yet upload the
latest changes to jedmodes yet.

Catching up on this now (Souceforge will need some time to move it to the
public CVS), so could you please make sure you have

  cua 1.5.2
  cuamisc 1.5.2
  cuamark 1.1

?

I would be glad, if `cua_repeat_search' could be renamed to `repeat_search'
and go to srchmisc.sl.

Also, it would be nice if `cua_indent_region_or_line' could go to a more
generic place (cmisc.sl, say) as `indent_region_or_line' (or maybe even
shorter as  `indent_region' but still indenting the line if no visible region
is defined).

Thanks

Guenter

--