Re: Any outstanding issues?

On  8.01.06, John E. Davis wrote:
> I would like to start on the 0.99-19 development series soon.  I had
> planned to make one final 0.99-17 development release before releasing
> 0.99-18.  However, very few issues were reported for the last 0.99-17
> release.  Are there any outstanding issues that need to be addressed
> before releasing 0.99-18?

I would like to "synchronize" the "official" and "jedmodes" version of
cua.sl (and cuamisc.sl), as there were a few contributions and changes to
the "jedmodes" version recently. If you think this is doable, I will provide
patches.

I just want to remember my wish for the reversal of behaviour for
read_with_completion(prompt, default, init, 'f') (please do not override
default or init with the current dir) as it is quite important for me.

G.Milde web.de