Re: Any outstanding issues?

John E. Davis wrote:
I would like to start on the 0.99-19 development series soon.  I had
planned to make one final 0.99-17 development release before releasing
0.99-18.  However, very few issues were reported for the last 0.99-17
release.  Are there any outstanding issues that need to be addressed
before releasing 0.99-18?

I have a humble wish...
Some time ago Dino posted a patch for displaying rectangular regions.

http://www.ruptured-duck.com/jed-users/msg00359.html

Was this patch merged into jed?

I am using Jed with BRIEF emulation and I can start a selection
in three diferent BRIEF modes: inclusive(normal), line, column(rectangle).

The only problem is that I am not always sure what will be selected.
If it would be possible to display different kinds of regions, it would
make my life easier.

http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/brief/
this could also be added to the default lib, if you agree
to also add x-keydefs.

In BRIEF a line mark marks all (whole) lines from mark to point
(inclusive).

Thank you,
Marko