temporarily coloring a single line

Hi all

  I'm trying my hand at a script which involves changing the color of a  line in a buffer. Is it possible to do coloring other than through  syntax highlighting? Eg just reversing the back/foreground colors would  be great. I've tried set_color() without success; it only works on a  predefined set of objects such as the normal text, the currently  highlighted region, etc.

  Is there a way to change the color of a single line?

  Thanks for any help, happy new year!

  - Juergen

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!