Re: Autowrap and old questions

John E. Davis wrote:
V01D <phreakuencies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

when I type after the last column visible on my terminal. Now, because on x terminals I can resize the window, this "last column number" should be updated every time I resize the window. This updated value can be retrieved (on the shell, at least) by reading $COLUMNS.

Perhaps the best way to achieve this would be through the use of a
resize_hook that would get called each time the display resized.  I
will consider adding support for such hook in 0.99-19.

--John

I thought the same thing some time ago.
Thank you for the consideration

Matt.