RE: Dabbrev issues

Yes, mainly because I wrote it a lot of time ago... anyway, as I think that
a lot of work is still needed on my 'complete', I sent it mostly as a
proof-of-concept, not as a final, useable mode.

If I find some time to develop (I'm rather busy lately), I'll try to create
a more 'modern' version, and I will rename it.

[SNIP]

> I think this would do the same:
>
> private define _compl_get_completions_default(ComplAssoc, s)
> {
>    % Search case sensitive
>    _compl_get_completions_default_one(ComplAssoc, "\\C\\<" + s);
>    % search case insensitive.
>    _compl_get_completions_default_one(ComplAssoc, "\\c\\<" + s);
>
>    return 0;
> }

Well, I said that I wrote it a lot of time ago...
Anyways, I never took some time to look at Slang regexps...

But this is a nice trick to know, thanks!

								Dino