colors

Hi, I have lately been doing some javascript programming and found a
javascript.sl file somewhere on the net. I set it up and voila I got
indentation and color highlighting.

But one thing bothered me alot, some words were painted black on a
black background so I couldnt see them.
So my question is, how do I change the color for those words?

The file is http://hem.fyristorg.com/e-gerell/johann/jed/javascript.sl
and the culprits are the ones in this segment called Keywords:
objects, they are defined by lines like

() = define_keywords_n($0, "sun", 3, 2);

I guess that the last number is something to take note of since that
is the only thing that is different between a "well functioning"
definition like

() = define_keywords_n($0, "NaNintnew", 3, 1);

and the "black on black" definition but I just dont know how I tell
jed what color scheme to use fo those keyword definitions.

Thanks for any help and for a great software (but could do with a bit
more of documentation like it says on the homepage :-) well, at least
I dont understand the existing documentation).

Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson