Re: colors

Olafur Jens Sigurdsson <ojs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>() = define_keywords_n($0, "sun", 3, 2);
>
>I guess that the last number is something to take note of since that

  This means that it will use "keyword2" color.  All color-schemes
distributed with jed define colors for this object.  For example,
jed/lib/colors/blue2.sl contains:

   $1 = "yellow"; $2 = "blue"; $3 = "white";
   [...]
   set_color("keyword2", $1, $2);

>Thanks for any help and for a great software (but could do with a bit
>more of documentation like it says on the homepage :-) well, at least
>I dont understand the existing documentation).

  Guido Gonzato and others have made admirable attempts to improve the
documention. Have you looked at any of those listed off
<http://www.jedsoft.org/jed/docs.html>?  Have you tried the slang
documentation?  Understanding slang may go a long way towards
understanding the editor.