Bugs on display

Hi John,

if a background process is running and writes to a buffer the cursor
flickers.

When I mark a line with create_line_mark() which is only some lines above
the current, the mark is not set. It seems that this happens only when
the create_line_mark() is use inside of a key function.

I can't reduce it to a mini example, but I've put a version of my latex
mode on http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/l4j/. Can you get it and use
it with a latex document where a \label{foobar} command is 4 lines above
your current cursor point. Then press ^Clr and 'key up' or 'p'.

BTW: You might see the flickering if you press ^Cc

Regards, Jörg.
--
Prof: Ist etwas an der Tafel nicht zu lesen? Sie schauen so komisch.
Studentin: Nein, es ist alles in Ordnung.