Bug mit reload_buffer

Hi,

if an open file become changed from outside, I get a little d in the
status line. When I call reload_buffer, I'm asked if I would really edit
the file. I say yes. And when I then edit the file, I get the same
quetion again.

Why I get the same question again? And why I'm asked if I would _edit_
the files when I request to reload the file. IMO there should be no
question or only in the case the file is changed by jed too, i.e. I lose
data when I load the new version.

Bye, Jörg.
--
Viele Leute glauben, daß sie denken, wenn sie lediglich
ihre Vorurteile neu ordnen.