Re: LaTeX mode problems

> I do not have the sources, so I cannot say exactly what the problem
> is.

I'll wait and see what Guido answers. I try not to mess the mode with
my own propably not so well working tunings just yet. :)

> >And there seems to be something that happens with colors (no matter
> >what mode): cursor color changes annoyingly.
>
> Try putting, e.g.,
>
>   rxvt*cursorColor: red

Tried that on both rxvt and xterm. No effect.

Quite strange really, I don't remember experiencing anything like that
with jed before.
And There doesn't seem to have any problems with xjed.