new version of make_ini at jedmodes

I got ready a new version of make_ini at
http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/make_ini/

% 2004-11-26 2.2 * code cleanup (hopefully without introducing bugs)
% 	         * look for a <INITIALIZATION> </INITIALIZATION> block

An example using this feature for automatic menu insertion is the new
ch_table http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/ch_table/

The change is in make_ini_look_for_functions:

 SYNOPSIS
  Insert initialisation code for a slang file

 USAGE
  Str = make_ini_look_for_functions(file)

 DESCRIPTION
  Browse file and insert
    either an explicit <INITIALIZATION> </INITIALIZATION> block
    or autoload commands for function definitions
  in the current buffer. The variable `Make_ini_Scope' can be used to
  control whether only explicitly public definitions are tracked

 NOTES
  The slang documentation file preprocess.txt list the preprocessor
  directives

     #<TAG>  % - start embedded text region
       ...  embedded text region ...
     #</TAG> % - end embedded text region

  but they did not work with my S-Lang Version: 1.4.9

  My workaround is a construct of type

   #iffalse %<INITIALIZATION>
      ... initialisation block ...
   #endif %</INITIALIZATION>

  If there is an INITIALIZATION block, no automatic search for
  function definitions is done. You need to explicitely list the required
  autoload commands! (This way, people not using make_ini can copy the
  INITIALIZATION block directly to their .jedrc file.

Have fun

G.Milde web.de