Re: Features for Jed 0.99.17

Paul Boekholt <p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>As it is now, the standard recent should not be enabled anyway because
>for some reason it saves the recent-file with every buffer switch. I use
>my own sfrecent.sl (at JMR>misc). That can easily be split in a part to
>be loaded at startup (about 75 lines) and an autoloaded part.

I believe that the idea behind this is that if you have two files
loaded, say 1.txt and 2.txt, and then you switch from 1.txt to 2.txt,
2.txt should be regared as the most "recent" file.  Perhaps the "save"
should only take place only if the buffer has been modified.  Or,
would having entries for "recently edited" and "recently viewed" be
useful.