RE: [Jed] tababbrev.sl

Hello!

The version you are using is *very* old. I have improved it a lot since
then,
but never had the time to publish it.

I see that you are using it, so I updated the files on my webpage.

http://www.geocities.com/mmarko.geo/jedmacros/index.html

The file was renamed from tababbrev.sl to temabbrv.sl - it uses template
files to define macro-expansions, and macros can have parameters.
Instructions are in the file.

http://www.geocities.com/mmarko.geo/jedmacros/temabbrv.sl.txt

An example set of templates can be foud here:
http://www.geocities.com/mmarko.geo/jedmacros/template.zip

I have only tested it on my installation, but it should work.

Thanks,
marko