Re: Tester needed for l4j patch

begin  Joerg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> This patch is prealpha, but it should work in the most cases. :) If
>> someone is able to test it and report me errors, misspellings or things
>> that could be better, I would be lucky.
>>
>> http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/j4l/

Now I uploaded a new version of latex_external, that should support all
the things, that the current version of Latex4jed supports. The means:
* support for compressed latex files
  (Maybe, if someone is interessted, I can add support for composing
  anywhere else as the current directory, e.g. /tmp)
* composing files in 2 stages like ps (latex->dvi + dvips->ps)

For cleanup, I ponder, if it should delete all files except the source
file. Now it deletes files with the extension .out, .aux, .log, .toc,
.sty. Any comments?

> Happy testing, but caution it's prealpha!

again.

Joerg.