Tester needed for l4j patch

Hi,

I've done some work to split the source of Latex4Jed in parts, because it
grows up to nearly 3000 lines of code and this is really hard to handle.

This patch is prealpha, but it should work in the most cases. :) If
someone is able to test it and report me errors, misspellings or things
that could be better, I would be lucky.

http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/j4l/

After you apply the patch »patch«, you must change in line 200 the path
to latex_external.sl. Then it should run.

Bye, Joerg.