Re: info_mode: subnodes on call

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 02:09:42PM +0000, Joerg Sommer wrote:
> Yes, great! It looks much better than the standard mode. Can you color
> the headline "File: ... Node: ..." too?
I could color the whole line, but that would be ugly.

> I have a keyword like \] and I know, it must be named in (latex)"Command
> Index". How can I get it?
Open the latex info file, type 'i' and '\]'. (Actually since info_index does
a regexp search, you should type '\\]'. The next version will do an ordinary
search.)

> BTW: Something went wrong there. If I'm at a node and hit 'm', I get a
>   question with the default answer "...:" (with the ':'). If I hit enter,
>   it isn't found.
The next version will have fewer bugs. Actually the ':' will also show up in
the standard info.sl, so that's probably not the problem.

> * Why do you have your own compression handling? Is compression.sl not
>   usable?
The functions in compression.sl are static, and since it doesn't declare a
namespace I can't access them.

> And DEL doesn't work at me. Backspace scrolls backward.
The tm documentation was copied from Emacs. DEL is Emacsian for backspace.