Re: jed in rxvt

Günter Milde <milde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

GM> On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 05:25:02PM +0200, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
>> Günter Milde <milde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
> GM>> I recently switched from aterm to rxvt and was surprised to
> GM>> see that marking text with Shift-Arrow-key works nicely :-)
>>
>> Doesn't work for me.

GM> So the behaviour is still a bit erratic :-( How about the
GM> console?  (I have an experimental console patch but almost
GM> never use it, OTOH, cua emulation without Shift-Arrow is
GM> almost unusable for me.)

I am not sure if you are referring to your own version of of
wmark.sl? Anyway it actually works on the console (the wmark.sl
that comes with the jed) but not under X for some reason. On the
console I am using screen and I have bound shift-arrows to fast
shifting of windows. It is not so important to me, I was just
reporting that it didn't work ;-) If you weren't referring to
wmark.sl but to your own version please tell me what it is then
I'll test it.

Morten

--
"Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast. In the pool where
 you least expect it, will be a fish."                               (Ovid)