Re: new sltabc and htmlks

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 08:49:19PM +0200, Boris Folgmann wrote:
> And what about a XML mode for *.xml files? Should be also very similar to
> HTML mode but using <!-- comment -->, which can not be nested.

Depending on your exact needs, you might be happy with my xml mode
that's available from <http://www.iki.fi/jsnell/software/#modes>.

It does indenting, syntax highlighting, and automatic closing of
tabs. It also handles most of the strange corners of xml syntax (CDATA
sections, processing instructions). On the other hand, it doesn't have
any of the user-interface goodies that some of the html modes have
(tab completion, menus, etc).

--
Juho Snellman