Re: new sltabc and htmlks

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Schmid schrieb:

>> Hello all,
>>
>> the newest versions of sltabc.zip and htmlks.zip are

I don't know which HTML modes are around for jed, but wouldn't it be very
easy to write a JSP mode for Java Server Pages?

In general JSP mode should work like HTML mode but switch to Java mode
inside <% scriptlet %>, <%= expression %>, <%! declaration %> and <%@
directive %>. An exception would be <%-- comment --%>
See also http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/tags/12/syntaxref12.html

And what about a XML mode for *.xml files? Should be also very similar to
HTML mode but using <!-- comment -->, which can not be nested.

Any ideas? I don't know slang and the jed internals, so it would be a very
hard job for me. But if you need example files, just ask.

cu,
	boris

--
Dipl.-Inf. Boris Folgmann   mailto:boris@xxxxxxxxxxx