Re: New CUA mode

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 06:53:21PM +0200, Mikael Hultgren wrote:

> Is JRM broken, i went to the download page, marked the modes i wanted to
> download, clicked the button, but nothing happens,  i tried it on 2
> different computers both in mozilla and IE, still nothing.
> Is there any other way of downloading the modes, im thinking of
> cuamark.sl, cuamouse.sl and numbuf.sl.

I suppose it is so. There is an alternative - if you go to the Modes Section
in the Main Menu and then to the desired mode in the Submenu (or to all and
from there to the wanted mode), the "homepage" of the mode pops up in the
big area. Here you read the description and version information and find a
link to the actual file holding the mode.

Drawback is, you have to download every mode separately and without
compression (but as most modes are rather small, this is not as important).

Milde at ife.et.tu-dresden.de