Re: jed and email

Adam Byrtek / alpha wrote:

> Yes, it is possible I use 'mail_mode' by Thomas Roessler to achieve
> this, and I use jed as my primary editor for mail (together with
> mutt).

This may not have to do that much with the topic but is
somewhat related:

Did anybody ever tried to implement "smart wrapping" (ie.
I don't have to rewrap a paragraph each time I change
something in the middle) and "text justification" with Jed?

Regards, Rob.
--
r o b e r t | l i l l a c k
www.lillaxsitedesign.de/rob