window-buffer state

You may remember a similar thread some time ago.
The intention was to get a more user friendly behaviour, when working with
two or more windows.
At that time I had no idea how to solve this in detail.

Now I think the best solution would be to introduce some additional hooks.
With these, some script functions can do the remaining task.
The required hooks are:

a) split_window_before_hook and split_window_after_hook
    triggered by: split_window, splitwindow, pop2buf and pop2buf_whatbuf.

b) switch_to_buffer_before_hook and switch_to_buffer_after_hook
    triggered by: switch_to_buffer, sw2buf, find_file, pop2buf and
pop2buf_whatbuf

c) delete_window_before_hook and delete_window_after_hook
    triggered by: delete_window, one_window and onewindow

A completion popup, e.g. activated within find_file may activate
subsequently all hooks.

With that, the main task of the script functions is to keep the point and
buffer-sequence information in a buffer local variable for each buffer,
separately for each window, i.e. the buffer local variable is an array of
window related data. Thus for each window a separate buffer sequence can be
realized and renaming a buffer does not harm. A window can be identified by
the order of the top window line, independant of the window size.

I would like to provide the script functions, but I fear my C-programming
skills are way too bad to implement the necessary hooks within a reasonable
time.
Could any skilled C-programmer give some assistance? Is it possible either?

-- Klaus