JED does not color the region selected

Hi all.

I'm using JED to codify my programs in Linux in IDE Borland emulation.
Now I use SuSE 8.0 distribution.

I had to recompile slang because JED didn't display the extended ascii characters.
Since I changed the slang library JED doesn't color the region selected.

Example.

1.  ^KB on the line 1
2.  Move the cursor on line 3 with cursor key down.

Before slang recompilation the region between line 1 and line 3 was background blue colored in blue and selected for copy
Now, after slang recompilation, region between line 1 and line 3 was not colored but selected for copy.

I try to recompile the jed source with SuSE 8.0 but nothing.

Someone can help me?

	Mauro