General questions about using 3rd pary jed modes

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 03:29, Guenter Milde wrote:
> The script "home-lib.sl" at    http://jedmodes.sf.net/devel
> does this in a way consitent with many linux programs: it initializes
> a directory ~/.jed/lib if it is present. This dir will be searched
> before the standard library dir.

Cool, I didn't know that jedmodes.sf.net is active.

About modes in jed, I have a few questions:

a) How do I install a mode? How do I set where my "mode" path is? Once
that is set, do I just put require(<mode name>) in my .jedrc? (I
realized home-lib.sl does what I want, but how do I install home-lib.sl
itself?)

b) Is there a camelCase-mode out there?

c) I saw that someone wrote a C# mode before on the mailing list
archives, I tried contacting that person, but never got a reply. Does
anyone have a C# mode for jed?

Duncan Mak <duncan@xxxxxxxxxx>