jed's "splash screen" info not up-to-date

Pasted hereafter you find the information that is shown in the "splash screen" as you start jed (under Win, BTW). It seems not to be up-to-date: it still reports the link to onelist... I don't know if it has been fixed in 0.99-16, but certaily it ought to!

     This is a scratch buffer.  It is NOT saved when you exit.

     To access the menus, press F10 or ESC-m and the use the arrow
     keys to navigate.

     Latest version information is available on the web from
     <http://space.mit.edu/~davis/jed/>.  Other sources of JED
     information include the usenet newsgroups comp.editors and
     alt.lang.s-lang.  To subscribe to the jed-users mailing list, see
     <http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/jed-users>.

     Copyright (C) 1994, 2000, 2001  John E. Davis
     Email comments or suggestions to davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

--
Liberta' va cercando, ch'e' si' cara,
Come sa chi per lei vita rifiuta.

I am my own country - United States Confederate of Me!
           [Pennywise, "My own country"]