jdoc v0.90b

Hi jedders,
This is the first release of jdoc, a set of functions and class that provide java methods completion. this is a feature (that every java ide has) I always wanted to have under jed.

You gan grab it at:
http://coucoutte.free.fr/soft.html

This is one of my very first slang script, so don't be surprised if you see horrible things in the code, just let me know, and we'll find a better way. There are certainly a lot of english faults in jdoc.sl, I would appreciate if you could send me some corrections.

it works the same way than sltabc.sl by Klaus Schmid (thanks for letting me 'stole' your funcs!).

For the moment only methods completion is provided but I intend to add completion for import, class name and constructor. I would also like to add a documentation feature but I'm not sure about the way to do this, I know that it's possible to generate info file with javadoc.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it...

later...
s.Rozange