Re: Re: xjed and keypad, pc-select-mode

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:02:56 -0700 wrote rex <rex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> >    wmark.sl   % the one included in the jed distribution
> >    cuamark.sl % my version (IMHO the better one :-), to be found at the jed
> >                    modes repository (http://jedmodes.sf.net/devel)

> I don't see either of these modes at http://jedmodes.sf.net/devel

Sorry, I did not upload yet. However, wmark.sl is not at JMR but in your
standard jed library as it comes with every jed :-)

I just tried to upload the cuamark.sl to JMR, but it is hidden there, as
there is an error when I try to update the *.php file:

PHP Fatal error:  Unable to start session mm module in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error:  Unable to start session mm module in Unknown on line 0
Making navigate/0.9/index.php from navigate/0.9/index.xml ... PHP Fatal error:  Unable to start session mm module in Unknown on line 0
done

(Francesc, could you have a look at this?)

This is why I attach the file to this mail.
Bug reports and improvement suggestions to me or the list...

Guenter

G.Milde at physik.tu-dresden.de