Re: Folding (was: Re: towards 1.0)

Romano Giannetti <romano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I think that folding mode should use a set of keystrokes starting with
>something different from _Reserved_Key_Prefix, and that its function should
>add to the menubar.

I do not see a way to use a different set of key-sequences without
conflicting with one emulation or the other.  Since there are only a limited
number of universally applicable key-sequences available, I do not see
a general solution to the problem (given M keys and N functions where
N>M).

I agree that folding support should be added to the menubar.  However,
I think that it is also important for someone unfamiliar with the
concept to read the documentation about folding.  I will see what I
can come up with.