Re: [jed-users] Trouble using an etags file

Jason Martin <jason.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can use a ctags generated file without error.
>
> But when I switch to using an etags one, I get "Unable to typecast
> Struct_Type to String_Type"

I believe this has been fixed in version 0.99.20-151, which is
available from <http://www.jedsoft.org/snapshots/>.

> Anybody using a TAGS file?

I have not used etags for many years.  By default, jed looks for a
file called "tags".  The Tags_File variable may be used to specify a
different name.

Thanks for reporting the bug.

--John