[slang-users] Using the tcc module

Hi,
I saw some exciting posts in the archives about an embedded, jit C compiler
– tcc. I wonder how the support is going, is the module in the main S-Lang
distribution maybe? In general I would like to know how to run my first C
code (`printf("hi");`, probably) from within a S-Lang script. I'm working
on a S-Lang support in Midnight Commander (mcedit, mainly), I think that
such C support would be a nice extension/sophistication of it.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski