Re: [slang-users] Slang 2.x is slow compared to 1.x

Thanks for trying it on your system.
Something is wrong with the installation on my system. I tried your
alternative loops, they all are similarly slow.
I can't use _tic()/_toc() on the version 1.4. that's why I use the _time()
function. However, the result is the same when I use tic/toc on slang 2.