Re: [slang-users] creating struct and list from C

Dear Laurent,

thanks for pointing at those discussions! Quite funny -- same question,
9 years before... So to answer the question: I wasn't aware of them. ;-)

John has already contacted me off the mailing list. Maybe there'll be an
extension of the API this time... We'll post the result when things have
settled.

Cheers,

Manfred